Saltwater basket strainers ................. Freshwater basket Strainers
Fluidtrol Process Technologies, Inc. is a manufacturer of basket strainers for the aquatics community, also called hair and lint strainers.. Although we also make pump strainers and equipment for industry, our original product line is specialized for aquatic applications. We believe we build the best strainer available and should be given consideration for your next aquatic facility.
Pool Strainers - Fountain Strainers
- FPT, Inc. has been making basket strainers and related products for the aquatics community since 1992. Basket strainers for both freshwater and saltwater attractions
- The Aquatic Series has been engineered specifically for the Aquatic Industry.
- Composite laminate construction offers corrosion resistance of PVC and the mechanical strength of fiberglass.
- Solvent Fused and backwelded prior to addition of fiberglass over-wrap.
- If necessary strainers can be made to conform to ASME code for non-metallic pressure vessels.
- Our stainless strainers are welded from SCH 10 304 SS and have the same design and features.
- Both materials create minimum pressure drop in the line due to large open area: pipe diameter ratios.
- Wide variety of models and configurations to choose from as well as custom strainers for special applications.
- Oversized bodies can be fabricated for high loading applications to minimize basket cleaning.
Our attention to detail is obvious when we break down key components of the Strainer. These units were specifically developed and engineered for aquatic applications, with the end-user in mind. Fluidtrol's ability to customize components to meet a specific application's needs is perhaps our most valuable offering to aquatic designers.
|Lid Attachment Assembly
Machined from solid 304 SS bar and should outlast the strainer.
||# of T Handles
Clear acrylic lid - features almost crystal clarity & weather-ability
All strainers are supplied with loose ring flanges. PVC strainers utilize SCH 80 flanges produced from PVC type 1, Cell Classification 12454-B and conform to ANSI B16.5, Class 150, Stainless strainers use a 304 SS backup ring and conform to ANSI/ASME B16.1 Class 150
All strainers are given labeled with a serial number for future reference. Complete records are kept at the factory for future reference. In the event an end user needs assistance, parts or replacement, Fluidtrol is able to identify the exact strainer. Even special circumstances of each individual unit will be in file.
|Back to Aquatic
|FRP/PVC Aquatic Strainer Specification Sheet||Stainless Steel Aquatic Strainer Specification Sheet|